Miami Medication Error Lawyer
Modern medicine accomplishes amazing things in terms of helping patients recuperate from injuries and illnesses, but it can become deadly when the wrong dosage or type of medication is prescribed. Similarly, the failure of a pharmacist to correctly fill a prescription can have serious consequences.
The Coral Gables, Florida, law firm of Kenneth J. Bush, P.A., provides experienced and knowledgeable counsel on a wide range of medical malpractice lawsuits, including prescription drug malpractice. Attorney Bush has concentrated his efforts on medical malpractice for 25 years, and he has earned numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Prescription Drug Negligence Attorney In Coral Gables
The firm provides legal counsel for the full spectrum of medication and pharmaceutical lawsuits, including:
- A doctor who prescribed the wrong medication
- A doctor or nurse who administered the wrong dosage
- A doctor who prescribed medication that cannot be mixed with the patient’s other medications
- A doctor who prescribed a medication the patient is allergic to
- A nurse or pharmacist who read the doctor’s instructions incorrectly
- A pharmacist who dispensed the wrong medication or the wrong dosage
- A pharmacist who provided the wrong instructions to the patient
- A pharmacist who mixed medications that cannot be mixed
Like all medical malpractice cases, medication error lawsuits are highly complex and expensive to pursue. Before Miami medication error attorney Kenneth J. Bush files any lawsuit, he has the case thoroughly reviewed by several medical experts in that specific field. If the firm moves forward, it means it is confident that it has the necessary evidence to get a positive outcome.
Schedule A Free Consultation
The law firm of Kenneth J. Bush, P.A., is ready to respond to your questions and provide a recommendation for the best steps to take next. Call 305-443-3795 or email the firm to meet with an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.